- Von Hippel-Lindau Disease: update on pathogenesis and systemic aspects.Retina. 2019; 39: 2243-2253
- Identification of the von Hippel-Lindau disease tumor suppressor gene.Science. 1993; 260: 1317-1320
- VHL, the story of a tumour suppressor gene.Nat Rev Cancer. 2015; 15: 55-64
- An analysis of phenotypic variation in the familial cancer syndrome von Hippel-Lindau disease: evidence for modifier effects.Am J Hum Genet. 1998; 63: 1025-1035
- A controlled retrospective study of ganciclovir treatment for cytomegalovirus retinopathy. Use of a standardized system for the assessment of disease outcome. UCLA CMV Retinopathy Study Group.Arch Ophthalmol. 1989; 107: 1759-1766
- Genotype-phenotype correlations in hereditary familial retinoblastoma.Hum Mutat. 2007; 28: 284-293
- Longitudinal analysis of retinal hemangioblastomatosis and visual function in ocular von Hippel-Lindau disease.Ophthalmology. 2012; 119: 2622-2630
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Financial Support: RCB is the recipient of a Heed ophthalmic fellowship.
Disclosure(s): All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE disclosures form.
The author(s) have no proprietary or commercial interest in any materials discussed in this article.
HUMAN SUBJECTS: Human subjects were included in this study. The human ethics committees at the University of Iowa approved the study. All research adhered to the tenets of the Declaration of Helsinki. All participants provided informed consent. No animal subjects were used in this study.
Conception and design: Bowen, Field, Tucker, Binkley
Data collection: Bowen, Boldt, Affatigato, Hoffmann, Folk, Gehrs, Han, Sohn, Russell, Stone, Tucker, Binkley
Analysis and interpretation: Bowen, Mullins, Stone, Tucker, Binkley
Obtained funding: N/A
Overall responsibility: Bowen, Boldt, Mullins, Field, Folk, Gehrs, Han, Sohn, Russell, Stone, Tucker, Binkley