- Guidelines for the use of immunosuppressive drugs in patients with ocular inflammatory disorders: recommendations of an expert panel.Am J Ophthalmol. 2000; 130: 492-513
- Effect of corticosteroid-sparing treatment with mycophenolate mofetil vs methotrexate on inflammation in patients with uveitis: a randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2019; 322: 936-945
- Vision and quality-of-life.Trans Am Ophthalmol Soc. 1999; 97: 473-511
- Adalimumab in patients with active noninfectious uveitis.N Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 932-943
- Cost evaluation of early vitrectomy versus panretinal photocoagulation and intravitreal ranibizumab for proliferative diabetic retinopathy.Ophthalmology. 2018; 125: 1393-1400
- Cost-Effectiveness in Health and Medicine.2nd ed. Oxford University Press, New York2017
- Cost-effectiveness of fluocinolone acetonide implant versus systemic therapy for noninfectious intermediate, posterior, and panuveitis.Ophthalmology. 2014; 121: 1855-1862
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Disclosure(s):All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE disclosures form. The author(s) have made the following disclosure(s): JS is a consultant for Alcon, Genentech, DORC, and Regeneron. NAY is a consultant for Alimera, Genentech, and Novartis. TAA is a consultant for Allegro, Eyepoint, Beaver Visitec, Adverum, Novartis, Santen, Genentech, Valeant, Notal, Janssen, RegenexBio, and Clearside Biomedical.
Research was supported by a grant from the National Eye Institute Center (Core Grant P30EY014801) to the Department of Ophthalmology, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. The funding organization had no role in the design or conduct of this research.
Conception and design: Smiddy
Data collection: Al-khersan, Fowler, Clauss, Kunkler, Yannuzzi, Patel, Sridhar, Albini, Smiddy
Analysis and interpretation: Al-khersan, Yannuzzi, Albini, Smiddy
Overall responsibility: Al-khersan, Albini, Smiddy
HUMAN SUBJECTS: Human subjects were included in this study. Exempt from Institutional Review Board approval. All research adhered to the tenets of the Declaration of Helsinki. All participants provided informed consent.
No animal subjects were used in this study.