- The effect of frailty on short-term outcomes after head and neck cancer surgery.Laryngoscope. 2018; 128: 102-110
- The Johns Hopkins ACG System: Version 11.0 Technical Reference Guide. The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore2014
- Predictive factors of enucleation after open globe injuries.Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2021; 259: 247-255
- Post-traumatic infectious endophthalmitis.Surv Ophthalmol. 2011; 56: 214-251
- Elderly fall patients triaged to the trauma bay: age, injury patterns, and mortality risk.Am J Emerg Med. 2015; 33: 1635-1638
- Association of a frailty screening initiative with postoperative survival at 30, 180, and 365 days.JAMA Surg. 2017; 152: 233-240
- Characteristics of open globe injuries in the United States from 2006 to 2014.JAMA Ophthalmol. 2020; 138: 268-275
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Disclosure(s): All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE disclosures form.
The author(s) have made the following disclosure(s):
MZ is a consultant for Boehringer Ingelheim, Frequency Therapeutics, Genentech/Roche, Iduna, Iveric Bio, Life Biosciences, Ophthotech, Novartis Pharma AG, Perfuse Therapeutics, and Selphagy; is a stockholder in Frequency Therapeutics, Iveric Bio, and NVasc; and is a co-founder of NVasc.
Presented at: the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology Annual Meeting, May 2, 2021 (Virtual).
HUMAN SUBJECTS: Human subjects were included in this study. The human ethics committees at Rutgers University approved the study. All research adhered to the tenets of the Declaration of Helsinki. All participants provided informed consent. No animal subjects were used in this study.
Conception and design: Henry, Uppuluri, Bhagat
Data collection: Henry, Uppuluri, Bhagat
Analysis and interpretation: Henry, Langer, Zarbin, Bhagat
Obtained funding: Not applicable
Overall responsibility: Henry, Uppuluri, Langer, Zarbin, Bhagat