Main Outcome Measures
Abbreviations and Acronyms:GPA (granulomatosis with polyangiitis), logMAR (logarithm of the minimum angle of resolution), ORV (occlusive retinal vasculitis), TREX1 (Three Prime Repair Exonuclease 1)
- Standardization of Uveitis Nomenclature Working Group. Standardization of uveitis nomenclature for reporting clinical data. Results of the First International Workshop.Am J Ophthalmol. 2005; 140: 509-516
- Vasculitides: proposal for an integrated nomenclature.Autoimmun Rev. 2016; 15: 167-173
- Retinal vasculitis: a framework and proposal for a classification system.Surv Ophthalmol. 2020; 66: 54-67
- The vasculitides.Major Probl Intern Med. 1981; 21: 1-211
- Retinal vasculitis—a primer.West J Med. 1991; 154: 182-185
- The course of retinal vasculitis.Br J Ophthalmol. 2014; 98: 785-789
- Retinal vasculitis.Curr Opin Rheumatol. 2016; 28: 228-235
- Patients with retinal vasculitis rarely suffer from systemic vasculitis.Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2012; 41: 859-865
- A point prevalence study of 150 patients with idiopathic retinal vasculitis: 1. Diagnostic value of ophthalmological features.Br J Ophthalmol. 1989; 73: 714-721
- Characteristics and visual outcome of patients with retinal vasculitis.Arch Ophthalmol. 2012; 130: 1261-1266
- Purtscher’s-like retinopathy secondary to granulomatosis with polyangiitis following autologous stem cell transplantation.Retin Cases Brief Rep. 2020; (In press)https://doi.org/10.1097/ICB.0000000000001002
- Criteria for diagnosis of Behçet’s disease.Lancet. 1990; 335: 1078-1080
- A controlled retrospective study of ganciclovir treatment for cytomegalovirus retinopathy. Use of a standardized system for the assessment of disease outcome. UCLA CMV Retinopathy Study Group.Arch Ophthalmol. 1989; 107: 1759-1766
- Therapy insight: the recognition and treatment of retinal manifestations of systemic vasculitis.Nat Clin Pract Rheumatol. 2006; 2: 443-451
- Primary retinal vasculitis. Systemic associations and diagnostic evaluation.Ophthalmology. 1996; 103: 384-389
- Profile of retinal vasculitis in a tertiary eye care center in Eastern India.Indian J Ophthalmol. 2011; 59: 297-301
- Cases of retinal hemorrhage associated with epistaxis and constipation.Birmingham Med Rev. 1880; 9: 262-273
- New classification system-based visual outcome in Eales’ disease.Indian J Ophthalmol. 2007; 55: 267-269
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Disclosure(s): All authors have completed and submitted the ICMJE disclosures form.
The author(s) have no proprietary or commercial interest in any materials discussed in this article.
Supported in part by Research to Prevent Blindness , Inc., New York, New York (unrestricted grant to the Department of Ophthalmology, University of Colorado School of Medicine ).
HUMAN SUBJECTS: Human subjects were included in this study. The human ethics committees at University of Colorado approved the study. All research adhered to the tenets of the Declaration of Helsinki. Given the retrospective nature of the study, informed consent was not obtained.
No animal subjects were included in this study.
Conception and design: Huvard, Pecen, Palestine
Analysis and interpretation: Huvard, Pecen, Palestine
Data collection: Huvard, Pecen, Palestine
Overall responsibility: Huvard, Pecen, Palestine